Important Update from Mr. Stuart Kinkade:
Prerequisites for Attendees
Your homework ahead of class is as follows. Please re-watch often until you get the idea.
- Assumption is you know how to navigate around Lightroom for the basic adjustments
- Videos to Watch to refresh on LR by Anthony Morganti: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLllFqBuTM0WI0fC_PujkGoLMyXWXd3yF7
- Hopefully you have tried Photoshop to some degree. If not, don’t worry as that is what this class is all about. Using a few tools we will cover. Watch these videos and repeat if needed.
- 1.Distraction Removal
- Patch Tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDgqUI_6Dxg&t=435s
- Spot Heal Brush: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWL5QQrKyE
- Clone Stamp:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ody77WuyWus&t=44s
- Review this photoblog post at https://dashansheying.net/2017/01/03/value-shape-separate-relate-vssr/
- Read Chapter 5 in The Simple Secret to Better Painting
III. VSSR (Tonal Value, Shape, Separate and Relate)
Don’t feel overwhelmed as learning is not a one-time thing, it’s the practicing that makes you proficient.